Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Starting off

I was sitting at my kitchen table one day (today) and I decided why not start a blog.
I mean I've read through many, and yes the ones I have read have a million followers or so ( I may be exaggerating ) but I said why not and if it doesn't work well, thats the way the cookie crumbles. Reasons why I decided I wanted to start blogging:


  • I was bored. 
  • I don't mind typing about myself ( not saying im full of myself  just that i enjoy reading about what I did with my life)
  • I have nothing to do on a Tuesday night ( besides my 6 pages of homework and cleaning the kitchen)
  • I love pages full of color on my computer screen ( even though I don;t know how to do this yet)
  • Maybe I can influence someone in a good way by giving some type of encouragement 
  • I really don't know why else it just kinda makes me all happy inside :)

So I guess I should write a little about myself I'm 19 is that to young to start a blog? 
Well anyway I'm currently enrolled in summer classes I started yesterday and I already have a research paper due in 6 days. I enjoy watching T.V shows have taken up most of my nights - One Tree Hill, 90210, Nikita, and Americas Top Model- Thank you CW11. I'm a Christian and yes I follow the Bible as much as a teenage girl can, I know I have made some mistakes in life but we learn from them and I am no one to judge others for there mistakes. I'm sometimes loud and obnoxious and sometimes keep to myself. It depends on the day and the people that surround me. I love listening to music love love love. finding people on YouTube that really have talent is a joy of mine. 

I would love to travel (everywhere) I know this is half the populations dream, but it would really make me so happy to travel around the world buying little trinkets and clothes and jewelry and do some mission work here in there and meeting people and learning different cultures and languages and eating all different types of food and visiting monuments and looking at different art work Yes! traveling the world would be lovely. 

I work school and getting that "cash monaaaayy" ( i'm not exactly where I got this from but I have a feeling its from show on MTV). 

I want to do things this summer beside sitting in my kitchen all day ( well that is beside the times I want to blog about it) Let me restate this- 

I want to do things this summer and then blog about all the fun I'm having that I may not have time to write but able to show you wonderful pictures of all the amazing memories I will be making in my life. 

I feel that i have so much potential and that i;m not using it all and hopefully one day God will let me know what exactly he wants me to do and open doors for me to do things I also want to do (according to his will)
 
Favorite season- summer&fall<3 


Food I love - to many to write down I really will try anything ( I eat A LOT)


I wonder how many times I have used the word I in my sentences?

I hope that people who come through enjoy what I have to say and if not it's okay its all a matter of opinion. 
Sorry If I wrote so much I go on tangents and it's only my first day doing this 


Blessings, 

The Way the Cookie Crumbles 

2 comments:

  1. Get out there and do it all!!! Happy to be your first follower!
    I hope you come follow my blog too and I see more of you!
    xxxx Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging! it really is the greatest/funnest hobby. i love it so much.

    ReplyDelete