Thursday, August 4, 2011

Adventure

So I went on a little adventure today!
A few friends and I got into our cars and decided to drive until we found a spot to go cliff jumping.
By far one of the most exhilarating activities I've done this summer 
Some rides in universal could not compare to the awesomeness of flying through the air. 
I did 3 jumps the one in the picture is the 2nd highest. 
Maybe 3 years ago I would just watch my friends do it. 
But I realized when I stood on the sidelines I went home regretting not taking part of the fun.
Now I know this isn't fun for everyone. 
It's dangerous.
It hurt. 
It's a far jump. 
But I ironically find enjoyment in it. 
Of course if others didn't go before me and If I didn't know I would be safe after falling in the water I most likely wouldn't have jumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment