Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh Hello There!


Beside this I haven't blogged in a while... This summer has just been crazy working 40 hrs a week and still trying to fit in family and friend time is hard! Can I just say that I work with a great group of children sincerely! Sometimes people wonder how I do it. Well it obviously because I enjoy it.  So this summer has been very hectic but I've been able to make 3 beach trips one of them containing very intense waves like scary where people started getting hurt observe!



Poor guy he didn't even know it was coming after him :( 


I hope everyone has been enjoying there summer and have actually had a summer. 
Can you believe that back to school commercials are coming on 
Back to school??
I was just getting a hang of summer. 
Well I'll be back soon I hope 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment