Sunday, September 4, 2011

Image.

I've been thinking a lot lately unfortunately I seem to compare myself to everyone in looks, in personality, in talents, in differences, in abilities, in an economical standing, in relationships, and the list goes on. I know for females this whole comparing oneself to another is something we do constantly. Others may think that I don't do it. It's not like I bluntly say it out loud, man I wish I had her smile or her hair or money like her or her boyfriend, but it's in my head ... more then you would think. Then the truth comes along like  God made each of us different, we aren't supposed to be clones. We all have different talents and should be proud of them. But then I think AGAIN (because I over analyze everything) the only talent that I seem to have is being friendly and whats that going to get me besides having a bunch of acquaintances.  Okay so if thats my talent I'm considering what are the positives.
+ I've been a leader at my church and I'm a greeter
+ connections connections connections apparently thats how you get far in life now a days.
+ bringing people closer to the Lord through friendships and conversations (yea this is a big one!)
   okay thats all I could think of haha
Another point My friend said this to me before


When we start hating the creation we'll end up hating the creator.  (which in my case is God)
I don't want to hate God for the way he made me I wan't to appreciate what I have...
So starting today I'm going to look at the positives count my blessing and stop comparing.....Honestly though this is easier said then done...

Women, lets try to be great examples for our younger generation because girls are comparing themselves to people in the media a lot sooner in age then we think.




Sending Blessing to all and you are BEAUTIFUL the way the Lord created you!

No comments:

Post a Comment