Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Music Video Time

 Alex Cornell look him up!



So this is an old video of his but while procrastinating I decided to listen to some of his old/ and new covers
James Morrison alos did an Alicia Keys cover but this boy right here he has some talent!
Sometimes I feel that I should be a "talent searcher" go out and find kids and people that have talent thats passed by and undiscovered ... haha talent searcher there probably is a correct term but I don't know it. 






James Morrison <3


4 comments:

  1. nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love acoustic covers! Thanks for sharing!


    have a great day!
    - stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice videos.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. I absolutely LOVE that cover by Alex Cornnell. It's amazing. I tried looking him up on Pandora, so I could listen to much much more while at work, but they don't have him on there! sad.

    ReplyDelete